Sunday, 10 June 2012

ECA graduate collection for EEN

Tuesday was one hell of a shoot.

Outside the Scottish Parliament my model's Eunice&Lamsa are doing their thing, Jayne, my photog is in full swing and a police man comes striding over asking if we have permission to take pictures outside parli.

The short answer was yes, I'd cleared everything through the press office before hand. To which they informed me you don't need clearance to shoot outside the building but it was nice of me to ask.

Tried explaining that to the copper only resulted in me having to call the press team to clarify - jeeze louise!

Proving something I'd suspected all along, fashion can get you arrested!

Here's a sneaky peek at one of the images from next weeks shoot. Those are some talented fashion students...

No comments:

Post a Comment