Friday, 30 March 2012

Sarah shows off shopping treats

Last week while picking up stock for my fashion shoot I was side track by a friend.

Sarah, owns Jane Davidson here in Edinburgh, had something rather special lurking on the first floor.

A dress so spectacular I almost burst into tears when I saw it. It was the gown Jenny Packham made for Kate Middleton the evening of the ARK Gala Dinner.

We stood in awe of the sequin beauty discussing how it had made its way to the shop floor. The dress had been sent up to raise money for an auction, the lady who won the bid had a change of heart so swapped it for another Packham number.

It was like a work of art draped over the mannequin all pale pink and twinkling. It's how I imagine angels dress in heaven!


3 comments:

  1. Such a great dress!

    http://girlonbroughtonstreet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I love it! I'd never have a change of heart about it! <3

    aisforayla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete