Friday, 13 January 2012

Fashion shoot in the bug room

Any time I decide to do a fashion shoot outside, the usually crisp and dry Edinburgh sky clouds over to destroy my dream.

So at the 11th hour on Wednesday I had to salvage the shoot from showers and ask the kind people of the Bank Hotel if we could take shelter there.

They kindly obliged and the style squad and I were shown to 'the spider room'.

The former bank premises have been turned into a bar and hotel still retaining all of its Royal Mile quirk and charm.

Our room was like an apothecary's paradise, with potion bottle stacked on potion bottle in an old wooden cabinet. Their content ranged from pickled pythons to giant beetles to keep you company during your stay.

Classic creepy auld reekie stuff!

P.s there's a wee sneaky peek at one of my outfits too.

1 comment:

  1. I adore the contrasting textures of your outfit and the studded leather bag really gives it an edge.

    ReplyDelete