Friday, 14 October 2011

Thanks for the memories #thehour

I had a wee tear in my eye last night when I heard STV had decided to end The Hour. I gave up the show back in April to get ready for the birth of baby Gabriel so had already said my goodbyes to the team, but hearing that it was no longer going to be on air after two years of broadcasting brought back the bye bye's.

I worked on the show for a year and had an absolute hoot shooting each week. I will always think back on it fondly as I was pregnant for half the time I was on air. The team were like a mini family and it was one of the most fabulous jobs I've ever done. So in honour of some tea time telly I'm taking everyone for a wee trip down memory lane.

This was one of my favourite fashion sections. Recreating looks from Boardwalk Empire while being six months up the duff. Good times.
http://programmes.stv.tv/the-hour/style-beauty/fashion/232482-boardwalk-empire-fashion-recreate-the-1920s-look/

No comments:

Post a Comment